[Proposal] Partnership and Shop Integration with Galxe

Abstract

Moso, a platform incentivizing online shopping with crypto rewards, proposes a collaboration with Galxe. This partnership aims to integrate a white-labeled version of Moso’s site into Galxe’s ecosystem, enabling Galxe users to earn GAL tokens at enhanced rates. We request an allocation of 50,000 GAL tokens from the Galxe DAO to amplify reward rates by up to 5x, reaching 100% at selected merchants. This initiative will waive Moso’s usual 10% token fee for the initial roll-out, distributing the entirety of the 50,000 tokens directly to users as shopping rewards.

Motivation

The collaboration offers a multi-faceted value proposition:

• New Capital Inflows: Every purchase via the white-labeled platform converts fiat to GAL tokens, increasing demand and liquidity.
  • Enhanced Token Utility: Integrating Moso’s service extends the use cases for GAL, enhancing its overall token utility.
  • Market Leadership: By offering up to 100% back on purchases, Galxe will become the prime destination for crypto-based online shopping rewards. This will open the door for a whole new cohort of online shoppers being introduced to the Galxe ecosystem.
  • Community Engagement: Generous reward incentives drive community growth and engagement within the Galxe ecosystem.

Specification

Overview

The integration encompasses a Moso-powered shopping portal on Galxe’s platform, offering an exclusive reward rate in GAL tokens. The 50,000 GAL tokens will serve as a reward multiplier for Galxe users, promoting the new service and increasing platform engagement.

Scope

• Customization of Moso’s platform to align with Galxe branding and tokenomics.
  • Development of an exclusive reward rate structure for Galxe users.
  • Implementation of promotional campaigns to highlight the increased reward rates.

Success Criteria

• Completion of a seamless white-labeled platform within Galxe’s ecosystem.
  • Distribution of 50,000 $GAL tokens to users as shopping rewards within the first quarter post-launch.
  • Demonstration of increased $GAL token volume and liquidity post-integration.

Timeline/Budget

• Development and Integration: Development and integration are to be completed between Dec 15th to Jan 31st.
  • Budget: 50,000 GAL tokens for user rewards, with operational costs absorbed by Moso for the initial phase.
  • Promotion and Monitoring: 1 month post-launch, with success metrics evaluated at the end of the quarter.

Conclusion

The proposed collaboration between Moso and Galxe presents a pioneering opportunity to redefine the landscape of crypto-based online shopping rewards. By integrating a white-labeled version of Moso’s platform into the Galxe ecosystem, this initiative will not only stimulate new capital inflows and enhance GAL token utility but will also quickly establish Galxe as a leader in the market of crypto rewards for online shopping.

57 Likes

Very interesting. I support this plan

4 Likes

great news!!!this will be very cool

4 Likes

I don’t think it’s bad.

4 Likes

I think that would be great.

3 Likes

Simply super chic!!!

4 Likes

Interesting cooperation and application of the Gal token

4 Likes

Everything is beautifully written on paper. Let’s see how it will be in reality and whether users will be left without their last panties)

4 Likes

I support this. Lfg!

3 Likes

awz collab looks dope the integration work on it fams 100% support

4 Likes

good
awz collab looks dope the integration

4 Likes

My Support for this proposal!
YES

4 Likes

very very good collaboration. LFG

3 Likes

This is great idea, shop and earn)

3 Likes

This is sweet! Full support

3 Likes

I think it is an innovative chance to reshape the realm of rewards for online shopping using cryptocurrency.

2 Likes

Yes, I think this project will benefit our community and I welcome you in advance👏

3 Likes

es muy buena idea , esperemos a ver que pasa.

2 Likes

Great suggestion. Frankly, I think that this integration promises to significantly boost GAL token demand and liquidity, establishing Galxe as a market leader in crypto-based online shopping rewards. Also will give a powerful jump up for GAL price, imho
The proposed budget allocation of 50K GAL tokens for user rewards and the waived 10% token fee - is a so loyal first step. Interesting to see how its will influence!

3 Likes

Great project, i supported this. Please perfect integration this addon.

2 Likes