[Proposal] Partnership and Shop Integration with Galxe

Good idea and also the added utility of the tokens $GAL

2 Likes

Wow it will be very helpful for Galxe ecosystem and very attractive for New Comers and also helpful for $GAL utility.

3 Likes

It seems to be a good phenomenon for sustainable projects and success. In the end, it also appears to be an important decision to provide a new revenue model and user convenience for Galxe. Ecosystem expansion is another Milky Way for galxe.

2 Likes

I think it is good for furture

2 Likes

This could be amazing , i love moso at all :heart:

2 Likes

I was very interested in this proposal. Of course, this will increase the demand and liquidity of GAL tokens, as Keri says. And Galxe could become the leader in rewards for online shopping. But I am confused by such a short integration period for the project, especially considering the recent “troubles” on the Galxe website. Considering that this innovation is very good because it brings the crypto industry into our everyday lives, this must be treated not only with a great deal of caution, but also with great responsibility!

3 Likes

It will be beneficial for the Galxe ecosystem and attractive and useful for new partners as well!! Such innovations could be a leader in rewards for Galxe online shopping!! With good opportunities and foundations, it seems that experience can be pursued to improve and increase responsibility. We support you.

2 Likes

I support this plan …NICE

2 Likes

Sounds very interesting… I am with all support

2 Likes

Yes, very good idea. Thanks.

2 Likes

great news to me. i stand!!

2 Likes

asesome. i’m looking forward to that :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

i agree !! 100% this is like a huge wave.

3 Likes

Very Very Very good project

3 Likes

support ,very very good collaboration

2 Likes

The collaboration proposal between Moso and Galxe is promising. It offers benefits like enhanced token utility and community engagement. However, successful execution, seamless integration, and user acceptance are crucial. Contingency plans should also be in place. Overall, it has potential for growth and progress.

3 Likes

good and interesting proposal. :saluting_face:

2 Likes

A proposition worth bowing to!

3 Likes

Great write up, keep it up.

2 Likes

that bould be nice.50,000 tokens directly to users as shopping rewards.

2 Likes