[Proposal] Galxe Contributor Program Rewards (Q4 of 2023)

Abstract

This proposal seeks to expand the Galxe Contributor Program Rewards into fourth quarter of 2023. Building upon the successes achieved in the program’s initial three quarters of 2023, our goal is to maintain recognition and incentives for participants in the Contributor Program, known as Space Cadets. This expansion aims to foster increased engagement, active involvement, responsibility, and transparency within the Galxe community.

Motivation

The Contributor Program has played a pivotal role in the growth and vibrancy of the Galaxy community and its Discord server. Previous program seasons have significantly enhanced community engagement and participation. During Q2-Q3, the Space Cadet contributor program saw substantial enhancements.

As the program’s quality improved and more contributors joined during Q2-Q3, it became imperative to elevate the rewards to sustain program excellence and attract new contributors. This adjustment will make the rewards more appealing and motivating for both current and prospective contributors.

Specification

Overview

The extension of the rewards program will uphold its existing structure, including the manual tracking of contributions, internal evaluation, and GAL token distribution based on contribution performance. Furthermore, the program will persist in actively seeking community input and recommendations to ensure it aligns with the Galxe community’s needs and expectations.

Scope

This proposal encompasses the following key aspects:

1. Extending the rewards program into Q4 of 2023.
  2. Reassessing the allocation of GAL tokens for each quarter, taking into account community growth and the heightened demand for contributions.
  3. Continuing to promote the rewards program and actively encouraging participation among both new and existing members.
  4. Ongoing solicitation of community feedback and suggestions, with adjustments implemented as necessary.

Success Criteria

The successful execution of this proposal will yield the following outcomes:

1. Sustained recognition and rewards for contributors, fostering increased engagement and contributions from community members.
  2. Ongoing expansion and maturation of the Galxe community.
  3. Elevated levels of engagement, accountability, and transparency within the Galxe community.
  4. Streamlining the program’s operations and optimizing the workflow of Space Cadets.

Timeline/Budget

Considering the burgeoning growth and heightened engagement witnessed since Q1 to Q2, the proposed timeline and budget for the rewards program are outlined as follows:

• October → 8000 GAL tokens
  • November → 8000 GAL tokens
  • December → 8000 GAL tokens
  • Total: 24,000 GAL tokens allocated for Q4 of 2023

Implementation will commence promptly upon approval and will be sustained throughout the fourth quarter of 2023. Specifically, contributor program rewards will be disbursed monthly at the end of each month in Q4.

References (Links)

Galxe Contributor Program Overview - https://blog.galxe.com/galxe-contributor-program-5d96ac75e4ae
Galxe Contributor Program Rewards Extension (Q2-Q3 of 2023) - Snapshot
Apply now to be come a Galxe Space Cadet - Galxe Contributor Program

86 Likes

Very nice idea to realized :heart:

4 Likes

GOGOGO LFG!!! The more tokens the merrier, who’s complaining about more tokens!

2 Likes

I support this policy, the distribution is fair.

5 Likes

good idea.i agree and I support this policy

2 Likes

good Very nice idea :kissing_heart:

good idea. i support this ++

I like this idea and fully support it.

Very good idea! Fully support!

I’m glad to see that the GALXE team appreciates the efforts of the cadets and not only them.
I support this proposal, and I believe that this will give motivation to everyone to become better and more effective.

gooddddd very niceeeeee

Хорошая идея, продолжайте развиваться.

that’s a very good idea!

Can get more users onboard the web3 journey…and will achieve much exposure with localisation of the events in crytpo space via contributors

That’s a ood idea. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

GOGOGO ! :heart:Very nice idea!

Support, very good rewards program

Very good idea. :heart_eyes:

LFG

Very nice idea, I like this idea and fully support it.

Good
I’m doing everything I can to participate