The Galxe x SPACE ID Games Festival Returns!

We’re beyond thrilled to announce that the much-loved Galxe x SPACE ID Games Festival is making its grand return! Following the immense success of our inaugural festival, we couldn’t resist orchestrating a second chapter. With several updates and enhancements on the horizon, this year’s fest is geared up to offer even more exhilaration and rewards to the Galxe and SPACE ID communities.

Embark on a Two-Week Galactic Journey

From August 7th to August 18th, the cosmos will be buzzing with riveting activities. Every one or two days, our community can expect a fresh experience on the Galxe and SPACE ID Discord servers, ensuring every day is filled with anticipation and excitement.

Immerse, Engage & Collect Points

Joining the Games Festival is easy. Simply navigate to the Galxe x SPACE ID Games Festival Space or the Galxe & SPACE ID Discord servers and take part in the activities. Each event you engage in rewards you with loyalty points in the Galxe x SPACE ID Games Festival space. And for those looking for some competitive thrill, we have not forgotten about you! Some events will be hosted live, and the top participants will get rewarded additionally.

Remember, the mantra for success is active participation. By immersing yourself in as many events as possible, you not only accumulate points but also maximize your opportunities in the reward raffles!

Unlock Reward Tiers and Boost Your Winning Chances!

Our rewards mechanism is as intriguing as the festival itself. Accumulating points allows you to unlock different raffle tiers on Galxe. Each raffle comes with its own points threshold, and the beauty of it is, once you unlock multiple raffles, you become eligible to participate in all of them. This dramatically amplifies your chances to win from several raffle tiers!

And most importantly, our total prize pool for the festival stands at $20,000 in GAL and ID tokens! This isn’t just a festival; it’s an opportunity to earn tangible rewards for your enthusiasm.

Ready to Set the Galaxy Ablaze?

The second Galxe x SPACE ID Games Festival beckons, promising a blend of fun, competition, and rewards. With a variety of activities and opportunities, this festival is bound to set new benchmarks. So, hop in and get ready for a cosmic rollercoaster!

Stay tuned for more updates, and details about the individual activities in the Galxe x SPACE ID Games Festival Space, as well as the Galxe Discord and SPACE ID Discord.

And, of course, track your collected loyalty points in the leaderboard!

46 Likes

Very good news! I’m in

2 Likes

cant wait for it ! super nice

3 Likes

Is the reward occur in this channel ?

2 Likes

Another great engagement with both communities :hugs:

2 Likes

Good luck everyone! :innocent:

2 Likes

Great news! I am happy to participate!

2 Likes

how to do galxe task

2 Likes

wow cool
sit down, take your seats! We take off into space.
2 weeks of interesting events. Thanks Galxe

2 Likes

I am loving this campaign so far! :fire: :rocket:

2 Likes

I am in! Cool news! Participating in many galaxy companies.

1 Like

Very good ! Great news!

1 Like

I’m in 101 :heart: it seems like a very good prosper !

1 Like

great to see here, lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

1 Like

Great Collab!
Hope it will be successful :wink:

1 Like

How to participate this

2 Likes

lfg, its great news for all galxe user

1 Like

Very good
Very good
Very good

Wow great opportunity

promising a blend of fun, competition, and rewards. With a variety of activities and opportunities, this festival is bound to set new benchmarks. So, hop in and get ready for a cosmic rollercoaster!