[Proposal] Incentivizing Galxe Passport Use and Implementing Loyalty Points in the Galxe Community Space

$GAL token is the same eth or bsc

3 Likes

This is really awesome

2 Likes

This is quite an insightful proposal which if successful, it would enable the galxe passport go a long way in attaining it full potentials.

Also, rewarding loyal members whom hold’s certain OG NFTs/OATs isn’t a bad idea but for how long should it be? It shouldn’t be infinite. The rewards should be for a specified period (should the rewards be once or continuously for some month). We should also consider the facts that some of the NFTs or OATs are not SBT, so how many times can it receive the rewards.

3 Likes

An interesting offer, but there are nuances

2 Likes

I liked your proposal but i would recommend the GAL tokens to be 20$ and after a while increace

2 Likes

Hey Alex, thanks for your insightful proposal!

I agree with both of your points regarding introducing a points threshold and also utilizing the Galxe Passport more, as we have noticed a surge of many wallets (potentially bots / reward farmers) claiming points from the easiest campaigns in order to pretty much drain the reward pool.

This is, of course, something that we definitely wish to avoid and implementing these changes will help accomplish that. At the same time, we wouldn’t want to raise the threshold too high to ensure users are still able to reach it quite easily. The main goal here is to combat any type of botting activity, while creating a very difficult barrier for anyone trying to use multiple alts to farm points.

Regarding targeting GAL token holders or specific NFT holders, I think it’s something that’s possible to do, but without giving too much advantage to a specific group. There are many different Galxe NFTs, and rewarding only specific NFT holders may cause some fairness concerns to other users (like users holding a different type of NFT which was not included in a LP campaign). Although, the GAL token holder makes a bit more sense as anyone can become a holder at any time!

The Galxe Community space is designed to reward active and loyal community members, and that means the more active you are and the more campaigns you participate in, the more you will get rewarded. So the focus is generally on currently active community members, not someone who just holds a specific NFT minted a while ago.

Overall, I think this is a great proposal and would definitely help improve the Community space rewards system!

7 Likes

Hey @Mani7

I agree that NFT and OAT may be optional. Rather, our main task should be to create a prosperous and active community.

Looking back on past accomplishments is important, but it does not necessarily reflect current and future participation. Encouraging ongoing participation and forward-thinking contributions ensures a dynamic, ever-evolving community that is beneficial to the growth of the Galxe ecosystem.

6 Likes

Good idea,good luck your project

4 Likes

wow best idea :heart: this could be prime :spades:

3 Likes

Good idea,good luck your project

4 Likes

I appreciate your seasoned reviews sir

3 Likes

do you even understand that galxe does not have a secure selection of task organizers (that’s why phishing attacks on our wallets are not excluded), you say keep gal tokens for such and such an amount, any phishing attack from an insecure organizer who posted a task on galxe and you don’t have everything on nothing else in the wallet

work on the topic of security first

3 Likes

Good advice thanks for the recommendation

2 Likes

Nicely said looking forward to that

2 Likes

I completely agree with you

1 Like

I think it’s high time you start giving priority to late users as well… someone might have the Galxe passport but not the early roles.

2 Likes

I acknowledge your perspective on the importance of prioritizing late users, and I agree that it’s essential for everyone in the community to feel appreciated. At the same time, it’s vital to give due recognition and rewards to our most active community members. Their ongoing involvement and valuable contributions play a significant role in propelling our community ahead and setting a commendable standard for others. This, by no means, implies that late users or those with fewer roles are of lesser importance.

2 Likes

totally agree with this i really love your proposal

1 Like