[Proposal] Galxe Community Space Season 4 Rewards

Abstract

This proposal seeks to secure a budget of 50,000 GAL tokens from the Galxe DAO treasury for the rewards of Galxe Community Space’s fourth season, running from January 29th to March 22nd, 2024. The tokens will be equally divided between GAL rewards and Galxe Smart Balance rewards.

Motivation

Leveraging the achievements of Season 3, the aim is to further boost community participation and engagement. The new rewards structure and distribution method are designed to provide ongoing incentives, fostering a more dynamic and involved community presence within the Galxe ecosystem.

Specification

Overview

The proposed funding is intended for:

1. GAL token rewards for active participants of Season 4, to be distributed in a raffle format.
  2. Funding users’ Galxe Smart Balance accounts as rewards, adding versatility and utility within the Galxe ecosystem.

Galxe Smart Balance

Galxe Smart Balance rewards, constituting half of the total budget, are crucial in the Galxe environment. They enable active users to enjoy a frictionless experience on the platform, covering gas fees across all chains.

Scope

This proposal encompasses the rewards for Season 4, from January 29th to March 22nd, 2024. The tokens are allocated solely for the two specified categories.

Reward Distribution

For Season 4, the rewards will be distributed weekly over an 8-week period. This distribution will occur after the conclusion of each week’s tasks. Each week will have 6250 GAL worth of rewards, with half being distributed as GAL token rewards, and the other half distributed as Smart Balance rewards.

1. GAL Rewards (25,000 GAL tokens)
  2. Galxe Smart Balance Rewards (25,000 GAL tokens)

Success Criteria

1. Consistent or increased user involvement in loyalty campaigns.
  2. Positive community response to the revised rewards structure and distribution method.
  3. Growth in the user base and overall ecosystem of Galxe.
  4. Enhanced understanding and appreciation of Galxe’s offerings, vision, and products among users.

Timeline/Budget

The budget for Season 4 is set at 50,000 GAL tokens, with rewards distributed weekly over an 8-week span, starting January 29th, 2024.

References

Galxe Community Space - Join Galxe Community on Galxe
Season 3 Snapshot - Snapshot

77 Likes

Best like always, good proposition :heart:

11 Likes

I liked that you won’t have to wait long for the rewards, and the distribution will be weekly. Great, I’m ready. LFG

8 Likes

Thank you again for your great project!! I think it will be a valuable gift that can be gained through continuous efforts, understanding the ecosystem, and contributing a lot!! I will work hard. And the experiences and projects that I felt through Galxe helped me a lot. Once again, I wish you great success and progress in 2024. Thank you.

8 Likes

I would honestly distribute it differently:

1. GAL Rewards (35,000 GAL tokens)
  2. Galxe Smart Balance Rewards (15,000 GAL tokens)
11 Likes

Good, quite enough. Thank you.

4 Likes

ok,very good proposal

4 Likes

I think it’s a good suggestion.

4 Likes

This distribution system is good :grimacing:

5 Likes

Grate idea! Rewards every week!

5 Likes

I think it’s a good suggestion.

3 Likes

Great idea. Lets go again.

4 Likes

Grate idea!Grate idea!

3 Likes

You know that only someone win everytimes on raflle. I prefer how you distributed before, the most active received more… This proposal does not encourage me to participate in season4. Thanks

5 Likes

I liked that you won’t have to wait long for the rewards, and the distribution will be weekly. Great, I’m ready. LFG

3 Likes

muy buena propuesta , hasta el momento todo lo realizado estoy de acuerdo

3 Likes

Nice info this willl be very helpful

3 Likes

Lfg!!! I joined Season 1,2 & 3. Always tried to never miss a single task. I had so much fun. Now season 4 coming. Another opportunity of climbing up :woman_climbing:

3 Likes

I thought so. But if it happen raffle, we hope we will win this time. Haha. Never going to miss any season.

4 Likes

I don’t agree with the raffle system, it seems like a lot of effort (creating content & being active in AMA), will be in vain if you don’t have luck, like my experience in Season 3, in the first week I was still in rank 2, but after getting points from raffle (discord role), my rank dropped to 200. But I was still lucky to be in the top 10 at the end of the event.
I propose that the $GAL reward still use the Leaderboard system, while the Smart Balance reward uses the raffle system

5 Likes