[Proposal] Development of a Chrome extension for Galxe

Abstract:

Development of a Chrome extension for Galxe - the largest Web3 credential platform, which automates the claiming of OATs and provides hints for ongoing campaigns on partner websites.

Motivation:

Web3 credential platform requires a user-friendly interface to interact with the platform. A Chrome extension will make it easier for users to claim OATs and participate in ongoing campaigns on partner websites. In addition, it can also leverage the power of Galxe ID SDK for a more seamless experience in the future.

Specification

Overview:

The proposed project will develop a Chrome extension that automates the claiming of OATs and provides hints for ongoing campaigns on partner websites. The extension will query the Galxe API to determine what OATs are available for a user to claim. The extension will then automatically go to the relevant campaign pages and claim the OATs. The extension will also gather partner URLs from the Galxe API and update a badge number on the extension icon when there are ongoing campaigns available on a partner website. When the user clicks the extension icon, they will be able to see information about the ongoing events.

Scope:

The scope of the project includes development of a Chrome extension in TypeScript that interacts with the Galxe API to automate OAT claiming and provides hints for ongoing campaigns on partner websites. The extension will be open-sourced, and available on the Chrome Web Store.

Success Criteria:

• The extension successfully automates the claiming of OATs after querying the Galxe API.
  • The extension successfully displays a badge number on the extension icon when there are ongoing campaigns available on a partner website.
  • The extension successfully displays information about the ongoing events when the user clicks the extension icon.
  • The extension is successfully published on the Chrome Web Store.

Timeline/Budget:

The proposed development time for the project is 2 months with the following timeline:

• Month 1: Extension development and testing, integration of the Galxe API, and user interface design.
  • Month 2: Debugging, optimization, and submission of the extension to the Chrome Web Store.

The budget for the project is 10,000 USD in $GAL token. It will cover the cost of development, testing, debugging, optimization, and submission of the extension to the Chrome Web Store.

Conclusion:

In conclusion, the proposed Chrome extension will automate the claiming of OATs and provide hints for ongoing campaigns on partner websites. This will streamline the user experience and make it easier for users to interact with the Web3 credential platform.

114 Likes

Good proposition. I like it.

12 Likes

Im On this proposal :heart:

7 Likes

I like it. Go ahead!!

5 Likes

The extension Idea is cool. Easy pizzy UX

5 Likes

nice! and not nice?what 20 word?

4 Likes

I would like to add a little to this proposal, if the proposal passes and we vote YES, I would like the team to invite their users to participate in testing the application with the ability to leave feedback, thus we can identify all sorts of vulnerabilities.
As an option for participation, you can open the form and recruit those who want to test. If this is possible it would be cool

5 Likes

It took a long time to make such an app.Will be very convenient

2 Likes

Great Proposal! This extension will definitely improve the user experience with Galxe platform.
And it will also become another step towards the improvement of Galxe!

3 Likes

This is good idea. I think it’s gonna be much easier to claim oat’s and make other activities with chrome extention.

2 Likes

Very insresting proposal. Like it

2 Likes

Great idea, it really simplifies interaction with Galxe

2 Likes

It’s defintely a YES for me… Kudos :+1::cupid:

2 Likes

It’s amazing! Superb concept.

2 Likes

seems logical…lets go

2 Likes

Sounds intresting! enojoy it!