NEWS thread on Discord

Adding a branch with cryptoindustry news in the Discord channel

Recently, more and more communities and organizations are using Discord to communicate and coordinate their members. One way to improve the member experience and provide easy access to up-to-date information is to create a separate news thread. This thread is for posting and discussing recent news, updates, and other interesting events.

Advantages of adding a news branch in a channel.

Creating an information branch allows you to collect all fresh and relevant news, updates in one place. Participants can easily find information without having to look through a large number of messages in different channels.
Branch with the news stimulates discussion and debate among participants. Yes, of course, it’s possible that such news discussion wanted to be better, but that’s what DAO is for, to offer ideas, to discuss and to make a meaningful contribution to the industry. We can ask questions, share our opinions and initiate discussions on news topics. Everyone has noticed how GALXE is gaining momentum and more and more new developers are stepping in with their own products.
I think it’s very important to be aware of the latest news, because we are all in the age of information. As the classics say, "He who holds the information rules the world.
Discord is one of the most convenient ways for members to access information.
We need to be aware of all the news, because the news can hold information on hacking, the influx of finances, who is an investor, or be one of the first who gets rewarded.

I propose that each user who posts news in the channel should always specify the source, it will help relieve the team of the burden of checking the information. And those who make their own investigation, I propose to indicate in the end that it is “their reserch” or “DYOR”.

Let’s start a discussion! Do you think adding a news thread to the Discord channel could improve communication and provide participants with better access to information?

4 Likes

!! nice idea, mate. thanks

2 Likes

I propose to do so in order to publish a summary of news at the end of the day (you choose the time), which took place during the day, and which are checked for accuracy. Everything is fine?

2 Likes

Thnx
Who should check them and how?

1 Like

Good idea / хорошая мысль !

1 Like

A thread with news in discord is good
Thank you very much for your help

1 Like

news in the discord is cool that it is not necessary to look for them, especially since in Galxe we interact with particle particles and it will always be up to date with the latest events!

1 Like

Конечно, следить за новостями очень важно, чтобы быть в курсе происходящего в мире.
Новости помогают быть информированным о последних событиях
позволяет вам расширить свои знания и понимание важных вопросов. Оно также помогает развить критическое мышление, позволяя вам анализировать информацию и формировать собственное мнение.
вот даже последние новости по Multichain я нашел в дискорде. Думаю это хорошая тема

1 Like