Galxe KOL Network 2024 Budget Proposal

Great proposal.GOOD LUCK

1 Like

good luck galxe good luck galxe

1 Like

great job keep it up Galxe :heart:

1 Like

Increase the rewards at the end of each season. Also, instead of transferring half of the reward to the Smart Balance account, all the rewards should be spendable. thanks

1 Like

Все конкретно конструктивно описано !!!

1 Like

Great proposal! Everything that can make Galxe the best web3 community must certainly be supported.

1 Like

I wholeheartedly support your idea. Let’s create a better world together.

1 Like

Suggestions
Definitely increase the season rewards.
There are problems with the site system stability.
Sometimes the site gives a warning that there is insufficient RAM.
These are what come to my mind for now.
thanks. We are a beautiful community.

2 Likes

I do not agree.
I think that before investing money to increase our community it is necessary to safeguard the existing one. And this is done by fixing all the problems that are currently on the site starting from the Twitter API (which continues to cause problems) to follow with the optimization of the site which consumes enormous quantities of CPU. Not to mention the repeated disconnections.

1 Like

I agree. I think it’s worth it. :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

I agree with this agenda. I look forward to the more advanced Galxe in the future.

1 Like

Co-promoting galxe with kol is a good choice, but I prefer galxe to focus on the product, improving user experience and innovating new activities is more important, fix your bugs now!

1 Like

I wish Galxe progress.
First of all, we are very positive for the spread and development of Galz through various campaign plans. For these campaigns to be successful, the Galz system needs to be supplemented.

1. It seems that error reduction and speed improvement are needed for a smooth user interface.
  2. The influx of new users is good, but how long they stay and communicate with Galz when they come.
  3. For sustainable growth, take advantage of the customer proposal system. Eventually, it is expected to lead to the development of Galz.
    Thank you.
2 Likes

That’s a good opinion. The Galxe will be a more advanced and groundbreaking platform.

2 Likes

It’s very exciting. I think everyone thinks the same. Love GALXE.

1 Like

good proposal. let’s keep growing :dizzy:

1 Like

Excellent and accurate

1 Like

I think this is a good proposal!
The KOLs need to be given all the support they to effectively carry the project’s objectives and that of the community

1 Like

This proposal seems to be a comprehensive and good plan to attract KOLs in the Web3 space and communicate with these influencers. This program can help expand Galxe’s audience and increase brand recognition and value. Also, this program can help generate quality and attractive content about Galxe and attract users to this brand. Overall, this proposal appears to be a good plan for Galxe’s growth.

1 Like

Great insights, but if you are talking about KOLs, what will be the minimum follower count.

1 Like