Galxe Community Budget Proposal Q1-Q2 2024

Abstract

This proposal seeks financial support from the treasury to facilitate community activities during the first half of 2024. The requested budget is 50,000 $GAL tokens, with the primary goal of enhancing community engagement, attracting new users from different regions, and fostering the growth of our community. The allocated funds will be utilized for a variety of global and regional events, excluding Community Space seasons, with the aim of creating a vibrant and expanding Galxe community.

Motivation

The Galxe community is pivotal to the ongoing success of our protocol. To sustain and amplify our community’s vibrancy, we aim to organize diverse events that will not only increase engagement among existing members but also attract and onboard new users. This budget will empower us to create meaningful experiences that contribute to the continuous growth of the Galxe community.

Specification

Overview

The proposed funding will be specifically designated for community events taking place during the first two quarters of 2024. These events will be strategically designed to enhance global and regional event participation with giveaways, ultimately contributing to the overall growth of the Galxe community. It is important to note that this budget proposal excludes operational expenses related to Galxe.

Scope

This proposal covers all community events and initiatives scheduled for 2024 Q1-Q2, excluding Community Space seasons. The allocated funds will be directed toward event-related expenses, including prizes, rewards, and promotional activities. Any surplus funds not utilized during this period will be reserved for future events and programs.

Success Criteria

The success of this proposal will be measured based on the achievement of the following criteria:

1. Significant increase in community engagement during global events.
  2. Substantial growth in regional event participation.
  3. Noticeable increase in the number of new community members.
  4. Positive impact on the overall growth of the Galxe community.

Timeline/Budget

The proposed budget for this initiative is 50,000 $GAL tokens, covering community events such as regional events, and giveaways from 2024 Q1 to Q2. Detailed timelines, event-specific information, and breakdowns of expenses will be provided in separate event announcements to ensure transparency and effective utilization of the allocated budget.

82 Likes

Let’s give a big round of applause to the potential and the hard-working Galxe project. Thank you again!! I wish you all the best for the benefits and good news and great success for your latent members. I look forward to your kind cooperation in the future and I hope it will be a bigger, cooler and more successful Galxe project. Go to space! Thank you.

12 Likes

This is great initiative for the Galxe Community grow and also to make aware of its existence to different regional communities. I fully support this. It will be interesting to see how this proposal pan out once it gets approved.

4 Likes

Wow! So much money again)

3 Likes

great news on the horizon!

Is there any information on what % of the 50k GAL will be distributed to Smart Balance?

4 Likes

So excited and happy :heart:

2 Likes

Now, leave these people who come just for the drop, and focus on users who are real to you. The reward for the effort I put in is a huge 0, we only earn more tickets. I don’t want to leave the reward of this effort to chance. I think you should make a real airdrop to your real users and we will give you a real airdrop from the outside. let’s bring people

5 Likes

I think :

1. Don’t let bots participate in events
  2. Use Galxe Passport, Web 3 Score and other criteria to participate in events.
  3. take into account the level of communication in discord

This is enough to get started

7 Likes

“I love the focus on expanding the community’s global reach and making events accessible to diverse regions.”

1 Like

Будем стараться! Отличная идея, и мотивация

1 Like

Adding fire Allin to the moon galxe

1 Like

its great initiative , amazing and want to greatly look into it.

1 Like

great news, great initiative :100: :100: :fire:

3 Likes

Sounds like a solid plan! Investing in community engagement and growth is key. Let’s make these events memorable and impactful. I’m in support of the proposed budget allocation.

2 Likes

great motivation for the community

2 Likes

Great news, we’re moving forward

1 Like

I agree with the above budget proposal. I hope transparency in the allocation process for future campaigns will publicize details to the community, increase the level of interaction between members and attract more attention. New users build a stronger Galxe community.

2 Likes

Very good perspective!

1 Like

Wowww again money flow comming such a nice.!

1 Like

that’s cool I like this kind of proposal

1 Like