Galxe 2024 Ecosystem & Marketing Growth Budget Proposal

Galxe 2024 Ecosystem & Marketing Growth Budget Proposal

Abstract

This proposal outlines the allocation and management of the 750k GAL tokens budget for the year 2024, focusing on advancing Galxe’s growth and sustainability. The budget is strategically divided into four primary categories: Conferences and Events, General Marketing Expenses, Rewards and Incentives, and Other Ecosystem Expenses. This structured allocation aims to bolster Galxe’s market presence, community engagement, and ecosystem growth while maintaining fiscal responsibility.

Motivation

Reflecting on the remarkable achievements of Galxe in 2023, where we experienced significant strides in user engagement, technological advancements, and ecosystem expansion, we are poised to build on this momentum. Last year’s successes, marked by substantial growth in our user base, impressive partnership formations, and groundbreaking product innovations, have laid a solid foundation for future endeavors.

The 2024 budget proposal is crafted with the intention of capitalizing on these triumphs, aimed at propelling Galxe into new heights of success and recognition in the Web3 space. Our proposed allocation is a strategic continuation of the proven approaches of the past year, while also introducing novel initiatives to adapt to the evolving landscape.

This budget is designed not only to sustain the growth trajectory we set in 2023 but to accelerate it.

Specification

Overview

The budget allocation is meticulously crafted to support comprehensive growth and engagement strategies. It addresses the need for a strong market presence, community incentives, and sustainable ecosystem development.

Scope

1. General Marketing Expenses: Drive brand awareness and user acquisition.
  2. Rewards and Incentives: Engage and retain community members.
  3. Conferences and Events: Facilitate knowledge sharing, networking, and brand exposure.
  4. Other Ecosystem Expenses: Support operational costs and miscellaneous strategic initiatives.

Success Criteria

• Increased brand visibility and market share.
    • Increase in brand awareness
    • Increase in media and publicity coverage (PR news, articles, etc)
    • Enhanced reach of key news, updates and announcements
    • Side events, panels
    • Booths in a variety of conferences
  • Enhanced community engagement and retention.
    • Increase in active community members
    • Improved engagement metrics
    • Community events participation
    • Community retention rate improvement
  • Measurable growth in ecosystem partnerships and collaborations.
    • Iconic Events Exposures (e.g. Token 2049, Binance Blockchain Week, Consensus, etc)
    • Increase in VIP ecosystem partnerships
    • Increase in joint initiatives with Galxe partners
    • Hackathon collaborations with ecosystem partners

Timeline/Budget

Total budget: 750k GAL tokens

• General Marketing Expenses - 20%
    • PR costs
    • Digital Advertising
    • Regional Agency Partnerships
  • Rewards and Incentives - 30%
    • Ecosystem Rewards
    • Ecosystem Incentives
    • End of the Year Festival
  • Conferences and Events - 35%
    • Conferences/Events fees
      • Conferences Booths
      • Side Events
      • Event Sponsorships
      • Workshops
      • Organizational and travel expenses
    • Global Events
      • Event Remote Sponsorship
  • Ecosystem Expenses - 10%
    • Ecosystem operations
    • Ecosystem partnerships
  • Allowance - 5%
    • Redundant Budget (to be allocated to any of the criteria in case of insufficient budget)

The GAL tokens allocated for this initiative will be transacted over-the-counter (OTC), ensuring that their sale does not impact the market price and maintains market stability. Any unused funds will be rotated into the next year’s ecosystem and marketing growth budget.

To underscore our commitment to transparency and accountability, we will conclude the year 2024 with a detailed report on the success and outcomes of this budget proposal. This report will provide a thorough analysis of how the funds were allocated and utilized, along with an evaluation of the achievements against the set objectives and success criteria.

98 Likes

I had the time of my life with you guys, this year has been magical.
Here’s to 67 more years!
Cheers!!! :slight_smile: :heart:

7 Likes

cool job Of course I will always support Galaxy

5 Likes

i agree with this proposal

3 Likes

It was a great year, but I would like more. A lot has been done in Gal, both good and not so good. I wish next year to overcome all the bugs and errors with the Gal site

6 Likes

nice plan. I agree with that!

3 Likes

awz fams noice recap TY 4 info

3 Likes

I agree with that! :blush: :blush:

2 Likes

I agree with that! :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

I am very glad to take part in this project!!! A lot has been done this year and I can imagine what the results will be next year. I will definitely take part in this development

4 Likes

sure…I agree with this proposal. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

we are a very big family as a community. i support your project to the end. we are very happy with the developments. it would be very good if there is a smart wallet sending feature.

3 Likes

It’s been a great year! It was a pleasure to participate! I agree with the proposal for next year.

3 Likes

i agree with this proposal

2 Likes

I think this proposal presents allocation of funds strategically, focusing on key areas like community engagement and brand visibility which is important. This 225k GAL tokens for community are the most important for me.

2 Likes

2023 was phenomenal. No doubt 2024 will be a helluva good year for galxe and the entire crypto space. Ride on :+1:

2 Likes

First, start with the galxe community season rewards. For a platform followed by millions and with more than 500k users on Discord, it is limited to 1000 people and 45k GAL tokens are too few. Increase the number of people and increase the reward amount instead of giving 750 GAL tokens to the first place in the distribution. Change the qualifying share and make more users qualify, be sure many more people will be with you

2 Likes

What metrics do you plan to use to quantify success?

4 Likes

2023 was a wonderful year for Galxe project. The launch of Smart Balance is a new idea invented by Galxe and it can be very useful in the future.

3 Likes

thanks guys.good luck

2 Likes