Benefits of retroactive testnet airdrop

Retroactive testnet airdrops can offer several benefits, including:

Community Engagement: Airdrops encourage participation and engagement within the community, fostering a sense of belonging among users and developers.

Testing and Feedback: By distributing tokens retroactively on a testnet, participants can thoroughly test the functionality of the token and provide valuable feedback, helping developers identify and address potential issues.

Incentivizing Participation: Retroactive airdrops incentivize users who may have participated in the project earlier but missed out on initial token distributions. This can boost interest and involvement in the project.

Token Distribution Fairness: Retroactive airdrops aim to distribute tokens more equitably among early contributors, avoiding situations where only a select few benefit from early-stage participation.

Network Effect: As more users engage with the testnet, the project can experience a network effect, attracting additional participants and creating a more robust and active community.

Economic Incentives: Participants may be more motivated to actively contribute and provide meaningful feedback when they know there’s a potential for retroactive token rewards, creating a symbiotic relationship between developers and the community.

It’s important for projects implementing retroactive testnet airdrops to communicate transparently with their community, outlining the objectives and criteria for participation. This helps build trust and ensures that participants understand the purpose and benefits of the airdrop.

2 Likes

You are right bro. I agree in all

1 Like

Agree based off points system for those that do the most get the most points. Not all airdrops have to have money involved some could be fully free but with a lot of engagement to grow the project via twitter etc

2 Likes

I was with Galxe since it’s original name Project Galaxy and seeing that some projects where I did all the tasks like ZETA Campaigns and me not getting a single point given at least retroactive I feel like the people that came into the ecosystem after the introduction of points based system are way ahead of me that I didn’t have time to be so active as before but I was constant.

My 2 cents …

2 Likes

Who knows, maybe large sums are being distributed to their wallets… They are misleading in terms of tokenomics…

2 Likes